I'm trying to AppleScript a solution using BBEdit (using AppleScript because there are multi-application communications) where I could flag the line number and content of all lines in a document not matching a complex regex string.

For instance, if I wanted to flag all lines in document that did *NOT* produce a match to:

That is, lines not structured as below:

 * a line starting a possibly multi-subdomained email address
 * a comma, optionally followed by some text
 * a second comma, optionally followed by some more text

…how should I proceed? Is there a regex that can match those, or do I need a more complex approach. I ultimately want to get a string of the unmatched lines (preferably with line numbers) to throw into a dialog.

Thanks.