On 5/6/21 at 11:06 AM, leadwithlo...@gmail.com (Howard) wrote:

Patrick, your way of catenating individual files works well.

I have a folder that contains both folders whose contents I would like to include in the catenation as well as separate individual files. Is there a way to do that in BBEdit?

I'm happy that was helpful and to your current question:

Since the Insert -> File Contents command does not presently support selecting folders directly, you would instead need to manually expand all the desired folders (and subfolders if relevant) and individually select their contents.

From curiosity :-) may I ask how approximately how many items the desired set of folders & files contains?

Regards

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <https://www.barebones.com/>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or need
technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than posting here.