On 6/11/21 at 10:19 AM, rai...@krugs.de (Rainer Krug) wrote:

OK - than I withdraw my suggestion. And I also assume, you have to automate your fingers in this case...

My fingers already cause enough trouble when they're not on automatic ;-) but yes, it _might_ be possible to cobble something up by generating Control-<number> keystrokes to shift to a given space and then opening the desired document(s) for that space.

(With however the caveat that even if this works, any such approach is going to be somewhat fragile.)

Regards

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.             <https://www.barebones.com/>

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or need
technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than posting here.