Greetings,
First, a big Thank You to everyone who’s participated in this group over
the years. I’ve had at least half a dozen pressing questions answered via
searching existing posts here, saving us all the trouble of me asking anew.

This one has me stumped, and searching here and generally on the WWW hasn't
helped, nor has studying the BBEdit sample files.

I cannot figure out how to use AppleScript to create a new HTML document
from an existing template file, as i easily do manually via ^⌘N then select
my template then type in the title in the Title field and tap Create.

I did try Recording into a blank Script Editor window, performing the above
steps: window remained totally empty, as though i’d done nothing.

How does one script this in AppleScript?

(BBEdit 11.6.8, macOS 10.12.6 Sierra, AppleScript 2.5 with Script Editor
2.9)

~ Thanks ~

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than