Hello,

I read about 5 years of old posts mentioning soft-wrap. Gosh it must be a
bugger to keep this feature to be bug free, release after release,
considering all of a huge variety of content that must be wrapped combined
with variations of what User's want to see. Amazing job with that, Rich and
Patrick and the BBEdit team!

I checked pp 114-115 of User manual. Forgive me if I missed something.

I wonder if there was a way I could use macOS features to toggle soft wrap
on or off. I appreciate that I will only be able to toggle on and off, such
that the selected method of wrap will be the same. Not expecting to toggle
one of the 3 selectable different wrap methods.

Thank you!

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than