Provided the only "Notes" bundle you're using is the BBEdit created
default Notes.bbnotebookd stored in ~/Library/Application
Support/BBEdit/Notes.bbnotebookd and you're using a version of Mac OS
supporting the Shortcuts app, I think I've found a solution that completely
meets the solution you're looking for.

Using the Shortcuts app, create a new shortcut using the "Open File"
shortcut found in the Files subgroup in the Documents category. The
shortcut starts out as "Open File in Default.app". Double click on "File"
to get a file chooser dialog. Navigate to and choose ~/Library/Application
Support/BBEdit/Notes.bbnotebookd. Then double click on "Default.app" to get
an app chooser. Find BBEdit and choose it.

Once that's done and after test running it to ensure it is working then on
the sidebar's toolbar click on the "info" icon. Check that "Use as Quick
Action" and "Service Menu" items are checked. Then click on the "Add
Keyboard Shortcut" button and it will change to "Run With:" with a text box
where you add the keyboard shortcut you want to use to invoke the shortcut.

Lastly, under the file menu choose Rename... and rename the shortcut to
name/title as you want to see appear as the menu item title in the Services
menu.

In my limited testing, the shortcut will if needed launch BBEdit, open the
Notes bundle/window if not already open, bring the Notes window to the
front. IF BBEdit and the Notes bundle/window are already open then the
shortcut will bring BBEdit and the Notes window to the front with the
previously selected note from the Notes list and cursor position retained
from the last visit.

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than