Advice and experience requested:

Looks like I'm going to be in the market for some reliable
stupid switches.

If I wanted managed switches, I would use Juniper EX. We already
have them installed; they are exceedingly clever and I can
stack together four or five of them in a loop and have lots of
redundancy and a single image.

But this application is stupid: 150ish gig-e ports, no VLANs,
no LAGs except between switches (unless they have a few 10 gig
ports, in which case no LAGs at all. No PoE. No routing, no
mirror ports.

Does anyone have years of happiness with stupid 48-port gig-e
switches? Let me know what you like, or what initially looks
ok and turns out to be bad in practice.

-dsr-