On 03.02.2007, at 01:14, Michael Martin wrote:

I've been working on a Javay binary transformer and have been looking
into what it would take to upgrade it to work on the new Java 6 files.

I have already produced an extension for reading Java 6 StackMapTables
(which aren't the same as the StackMaps presently implemented) that
should exist comfortably side-by-side with the current classfile
loaders.  The Java 6-produced files I've tested with it already
happily run through Class2HTML and even list the StackMapTables in the
attributes list in the resulting HTML without any changes to the
Class2HTML code.

Would the project be interested in this, and Is there a standard
location to send patches?

That would be pretty cool!

Actually have people trying the lastest 1.5 support from trunk?

It might be time to get another release out of the door soonish.
Probably alpha with all those changes - but still.

Any feedback appreciated.

cheers
--
Torsten