Hi Torsten and all,

Last 2 days I was busy with learning some stuff in order to understand
BCEL. I also had a look at the last years board minutes [1] and  the
dev-list mail archives. I would like to ask some questions on the
current status of BCEL.

1. Is the Java 1.5 support in BCEL is fully completed.

2. There were some patches for adding the support for Java 6
StackMapTables [2]. I would like to know the status of this also.

These days I am doing some experiments with the BCEL code base in
order to understand the changes need to be done to support Java 1.6. I
will reply with some more details on that.

Thanks

Sameera Jayasoma
http://sameera-jayasoma.blogspot.com/

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2006/