Johannes Berg wrote:
On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 09:50 -0600, Larry Finger wrote:

Some of the pieces were in the old patches, but these are definitely new.

Good, thanks. As I said, I'll test it over the weekend.

johannes

I forgot to mention in my earlier message that I never got beyond message 2 of 4 in the 4-way handshake until I used git to pull the changes in softmac yesterday. That updated my kernel to 2.6.15-ga10ec700. If I recall, that patch made changes to softmac_assoc. The code then advanced to the group handshake step, but failed because SIOCSIWENCODEEXT was not yet implemented. Once I added that part, it authenticated immediately. My interface is now configured using YaST on SuSE 10.0 and it comes up with DHCP when I boot. Cool.

Larry