Jiri Benc wrote:

> Thanks for your bugreports.

Glad to help, particularly as I'm told that d80211 will be replacing
softmac in the kernel.

I have one other problem that I cannot document. When the wireless
interface is active, but never when I'm connected through the wire,
the machine will hang with the cpu busy. It usually happens overnight
when the system is idle, and the main activity is my E-mail client
contacting the POP servers. Unfortunately, the magic 'sysrq' key does
nothing, and I have to power the machine off. It makes one glad for
journaling file systems! Of course, any log information is lost.

Any suggestions on how to provide more information?

Larry