Igor Korot wrote:
> Hi,
> I have very strange problem. Maybe it's because I'm running 2.6.18 kernel,
> but I think I saw somebody connected and worked with this version.

I have run a 4311 with a 2.6.18 kernel with the patches you are using.

I do have some questions:

1. Is wpa_supplicant running? You can see that in a 'ps ax' listing.

2. If wpa_supplicant is running, it should have a '-c' switch followed by a
file name, probably
/var/run... and ending in .conf. Copy that file to some other other directory
and post it after
removing your secrets from it.

3. Check for an ifcfg-eth1 file, probably located in /etc/sysconfig/network.
Again post that after
removing your secrets.

Larry