Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 18:58 -0700, Ehud Gavron wrote:
>
>> I've been alternately switching between 2.6.22-rc3 (Linville git tree)
>> and 2.5.22-rc6 (Linville git tree as of today), henceforth rc3 and rc6
>> respectively.
>>

> There have been significant changes in bcm43xx_mac80211 in its own git
> repository (http://bu3sch.de/git/wireless-dev.git), which improved
> things a lot.  As far as I know, the changes are not in 2.6.22-rc6 yet,
> or you would have seen a backtrace.

These changes do nothing for the 4311 nor the 4318 in current state. You
are stuck waiting like the rest of the community.
You can always use softmac which is what mainline is still using by default.

The bcm4306 only throws a backtrace with certain revisions, not every
user will see a backtrace, be glad if your one of them users.

-Jory