On Tuesday 12 February 2008 12:33:36 Jörg Sommer wrote:
> > So ehm. Disable DEBUG_SLAB?
>
> Yes, but I thought this points to an error. Something like usage after
> free. No? I thought those DEBUG options are to find bugs.

Well, you said it breaks down on huge throughput only, right?
I'm not so surprised that it does that. We use a lot of GFP_ATOMIC
and stuff in networking and wireless. So if you enable heavy slab debugging
I'm not that surprised that it doesn't work as well as without it.

Besides this, what should I do? :) If I had a fix, I'd submit it.
If you think there's a bug nevertheless, please debug it. I can't do
anything about this.

--
Greetings Michael.