2008/6/14, Michael Buesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  Here comes another snapshot of the Opensource firmware for
>  the b43 wireless core.
>  http://bu3sch.de/b43/openfw/b43-openfw-20080614.tar.bz2
>
>  The firmware does _ONLY_ work in monitor mode. The TX path is not
> implemented,
>  so it can not associate or whatever. It can only receive packets.

News about Broadcom' new distater-driver and your opensource firmware
was posted on our Polish news portal
(http://osnews.pl/b43-z-wlasnym-mikrokodem/). Let me make little
off-topic here and post a few translated comments, please:

jellonek:
> for such a people "hacker" term was introduced.
> they would help more documenting chip...

mario:
> RESPECT for this man!

Azrael Nightwalker:
> Fucgreat!

Great work Michael, thanks for your work! I'm extremly happy having
notebook with so well supported wifi :)

--
Rafał Miłecki