Dale this is not a flame-war list or a place to show your illiteracy.
Step off.

Dale Walsh wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Ehud Gavron wrote:
> What is your problem, maybe you should up your medication!!!
I can't find you listed as a licensed physician.  Are you dispensing
medical advice without a license?
> The fact that you make this response shows your not very bright,
*LOL*  Did you mean "You're" not very bright, because then "you're"
right.  If you meant "your not very bright" then perhaps remedial first
grade English would be called for.  I don't know -- English is my second
language.

> I'm not interested in a "high" and "mightier than thou" attitude of
> turds like you when your response doesn't contribute to anything positive.
Calling people idiots and then turds is further evidence that you need
to MOVE ALONG NOW.  Step off, eh.

> Is everyone on this list a moron
Yes, we're all morons.  You're the genius.  Go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  I'll wait for someone intelligent to offer something of value
Apparently your four postings over several weeks have gained you none of
that.  Step off, eh.

> -- Dale

Perhaps instead of prescribing medications, calling people idiots and
turds, and saying nothing of intelligence is being presented you should
take a deep breath (go ahead, really), try not to be illiterate (you
know, "your" vs "you're", "it's" vs "its" and so on), and MOVE ALONG.

In case the message was unclear, let me assure you in the friendliest way,
Step off, eh.

Ehud