On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:27:59 +0200
Michael Buesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Monday 25 August 2008 21:54:18 Michael Buesch wrote:
> > The patch is available here:
> > http://bu3sch.de/patches/wireless-testing/20080825-2146/patches/004-b43-NEW-rewrite-txpower-adjusting.patch
>
> Here's an updated version with a major bug fixed:
> http://bu3sch.de/patches/wireless-testing/20080825-2227/patches/004-b43-NEW-rewrite-txpower-adjusting.patch

I've been testing this on my 4318, and it seems to be working fine.  As
I've mentioned previously, my network performance is not great in
general, but I don't see a drop off with this version, or any errors in
dmesg.  BTW, applying the patch threw one error, even though most of it
applied cleanly, and the driver seems to work.  Is that normal?  [I'm
sorry I didn't save the error message.]

> Greetings Michael.

Celejar