Hello everybody,

we completed the 1st version of initvals. They are available at
http://www.ing.unibs.it/openfwwf
. Currently only binary version is available: don't worry, we will
publish source code as soon as possible!! This first version is a
"test version": please try it and let us know if everythink is ok...

Today we have also tested a new firmware version that works with WPA2-
personal (both TKIP and CCMP) and WPA2-enterprise (EAP-TTLS) (tested
on 4306 and 4318 PCI device). If anybody was interested please try new
firmware with encryption and let us know if it works correctly, thanks!

Initvals and new firmware version can be found at
http://www.ing.unibs.it/openfwwf

Cheers

Lorenzo Nava
Francesco Gringoli