On Jan 23, 2009, at 7:01 PM, Larry Finger wrote:

> Francesco Gringoli wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> we have been testing the firmware for a week now and it seems
>> stable. I
>> personally tested it also on a Linksys WRT54GL and it works both in
>> station and in AP modes. I collected the feedbacks that some of you
>> sent
>> and it seems that the firmware now runs on these board:
>>
>> - 4306, 4311, 4318, 4320
>
> As a point of clarification, I think this is restricted to the 4311/1
> as the 4311/2 uses ucode13, not ucode5. If you need a tester for an
> open-source version of the 13 firmware, I'm available.
Damn... that would be a very hard writing.... We do not have any
4311/2 board: at first glance there are more condition registers whose
meaning we do not know. Very different hardware, didn't know. Thank
you for the feedback.

By the way: is that device inside an AP? If yes what? if not which
brand has the board on? I can look around.

Cheers,
-FG