W dniu 2 stycznia 2010 23:41 użytkownik Rafał Miłecki
<zaj...@gmail.com> napisał:
> It's my first patch that tries to do something. Could you review this,
> please? Did I write it correctly? Did I use correct registers names (like
> B43_NPHY_TXF_*)?
>
> Also I need some help with:
> //TODO: Set bit 0x40 in the Chip Control register (0x28)
> could someone let me know how can I write to chip control register? Is
> following correct?
> tmp = b43_read16(dev, 0x28);
> b43_write16(dev, 0x28, tmp | 0x40);
>
> I see there are read/write for PHY, radio and "just b43" (like above). Did I
> use correct one?

Chip Common is generally used/programmed in driver_chipcommon.c &&
friends. Probably I'll need to hack that part to perform "Set bit 0x40
in the Chip Control register (0x28)".

>  struct b43_phy_n {
> +       u8 do_cal;

This seems to be local variable for N-PHY init.

> +       u8 deaf_count;

It's some kind of counter... Maybe I'll use something "bigger" like
u32 just in case.

If you have any other comments, please post.

--
Rafał