On Friday 05 February 2010, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
>W dniu 5 lutego 2010 12:06 użytkownik David Montero
>
><monte...@gmail.com> napisał:
>> Thanks Rafal!
>> I updated the kernel to 2.6.32 and it doesn't work yet.
>
>Please, *stop* using html for your mails. Use Éric's commands.

While I took the time to look, there is a plain text component which kmail is
showing me, in Davids msgs, and to see the html, I have to specifically click
on that line in the automatic mime report kmail gives me.

Perhaps its one of your own prefs that mixed up?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Things are more like they used to be than they are now.