Hi Mikael,

This document is fantastic (more so that it has been built in English!),
thanks for pointing it out! There is a lot of information out there
nowadays, some of it good, some of it bad - but it's not easy to find such
hidden gems.

With the risk of sounding ungrateful and pedantic, I have one small issue
with the website it's hosted on though, considering we're on the topic of
security, MITM and best practices: the website is only available via HTTP
and it's running an older version of Wordpress. Upon trying to access it
via HTTPS, the certificate offered is for interlan.se and the page is some
admin login for Halon SP (whatever that is).

Cheers,
Cristian