Dear BCOP community,

RIPE70 is fast approaching and we would like to ask all fellow BCOP-ers to come forward if you have any updates on work done from previous meeting and also to present any new ideas that might emerge meantime on new BCOP documents that people wants to write and work on.

As we saw there was some work on the list done for "IPv6 for small access providers" and we are not sure if this continued offline, nevertheless we encourage the authors to give us an update what's going on at the meeting.

The same goes for all work that should be in progress - we would love to hear how things are progressing.

Please send ideas/requests to this list or to Benno or myself directly, we need to put together an agenda for this upcoming meeting.

See you in Amsterdam, Benno and Jan