Hi everyone,

Interestingly enough, I've been updating a folder with resources I've
compiled on this topic. It's not super extensive or diverse per se, but it
might give us a starting point to work with. You can view it at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1b316VmkcbW7bJbgkd9ZNLVGv1EpGLomL?usp=sharing

Best,
-Michael
Michael J. Oghia