Jamil Hi...
 I got some ppl. working for me now.
They have some laisure time, when the read news papers or just fool around.
I can make use of them.
 Let me know...
 Welcome back, I'd love to know all about your success story from Cambodia.
  Gumbutte...
  Alok

 On 9/8/05, Jamil Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> 
> Omi Azad wrote:
> 
> >Yawar Amin wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >>I went to opensuse.org <http://opensuse.org> and searched for 
> `localization', `bengali',
> >>`bangla' and `tamil', with no results for any of them. They have a
> >>long way to go.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >Returning from Cambodia, Jamil Bhai can give use some light in this
> >issue as he is in charge by Suse.
> >
> >
> >
> 
> I am working very little for SUSE for my busy schedule and have shortage
> of volunteer. But Bangla/Bengali support is there from SUSE Linux 9.2.
> Currently very little translation has done only for the YAST installer.
> But if we get some people to volunteer then I hope we can overcome all
> issues.
> 
> `Jamil
> 
> 
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 


-- 
Ahmed Arif Sirajee
880172961331


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to