I have tried many linux for my desktop. Redhat, Slackware, Fedora, Gentoo, Ubuntu and so on. Out of them, I used Fedora most. After Ubuntu came out, and I started trying it, I don't think I won't go back to fedora OR any other linux ever (well, that's what I think now, I can change my mind later; but, that's later...)
Till now, I think Ubuntu is the best distro for all Linux Desktop users. --Mainul On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 17:24 +0800, Yawar Amin wrote: > On 9/13/05, russell kabir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > personally, i found ubuntu as the WORST linux ever. > > Why? > > -- > Yawar > > > To unsubscribe send a blank mail to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > > SPONSORED LINKS > Linux > Bangladesh phone card > Call bangladesh > Bangladesh calling > card > Bangladesh flag > Bangladesh flight > > > ______________________________________________________________________ > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS > > 1. Visit your group "bdlug" on the web. > > 2. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > 3. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of > Service. > > > ______________________________________________________________________ > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
