Dear Sir/Madam,

A group for intelligent discussions on the topic of Linux in general. This can 
include security Vulnerabilities, kernel development, programming and shell 
scripting. Personally, I use the Red Hat distribution, but if you have 
questions or information about another flavors please post them, I am sure we 
can get some answers, or the information may help someone. I look to make a 
group that everyone can enjoy, give something to, and get someting out of. Look 
forward to talking with everyone.

If anybody interest please join www.groups.yahoo.com/group/linuxbangladeshi

M.Monzur 

 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to