Mojahed...
 MAK said...
On second thought, I am not giving away 100/1000(as I
uttered) CDs to BDLUG/ANKUR, I am keeping these for
our freecd project. Eventhough there ain't a single CD
yet.
 I said...
> We might have to look for other volunteers to let us
> have 100 Ankur CDs for
> the roadshow.
 MAK said...
We? kara We? mmmm...amare jehetu "We" bolchen taile
> Ontoto ami je bad porchi seta bujte partachi, ami ki
> eitare BDLUG er official declartion dhoira nimu?

You said...
 MAK,
Of course not. BDLUG has nothing to say about your CDs.
To others on this thread, I think most people on this list are interested in
topics directly related to Linux/Unix, especially technical ones. Arguing
over some free CDs seems to be an incredible waste of time, if not outright
silly to me.


DUH...
  I wanted to collect 100 Ankur CDs for OUR roadshow.
 This is ADD [Attention Deficiency Disorder] or ADS [Syndrome] or both.
   alok

 On 9/29/05, Mojahedul Hoque Abul Hasanat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> On 9/29/05, MAK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- Ahmed Sirajee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> ..
>
> We? kara We? mmmm...amare jehetu "We" bolchen taile
> > Ontoto ami je bad porchi seta bujte partachi, ami ki
> > eitare BDLUG er official declartion dhoira nimu?
>
>
>
> MAK,
>
> Of course not. BDLUG has nothing to say about your CDs.
>
> To others on this thread, I think most people on this list are interested
> in
> topics directly related to Linux/Unix, especially technical ones. Arguing
> over some free CDs seems to be an incredible waste of time, if not
> outright
> silly to me.
>
>
> --
> Mojahed
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
Ahmed Arif Sirajee
880172961331


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to