Hello everyone

I am running Slackware 10.2 (kernen version 2.6.13). I
am trying to get the remote control of  my tv-card
working under linux. My tv-card is Pinnacle PCTV (it
uses saa7134 chip). I have got the driver for saa7134
built into the kernel and I can watch television using
the program "tvtime-0.9.15-i486-2ok".

I have got "lirc" installed and have been reading the
README files, but those files are very technical & I
am very confused right now.

So I was hoping if someone could guide me though....
it would be really helpful

Thanks
Emon


                
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 
http://mail.yahoo.com


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to