I have learnt some gnuplot. Now I am learning some octave to test some
program on finite element method.

On 9/23/05, Mojahedul Hoque Abul Hasanat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Graphs produced by Octave with gnuplot are so much better than Matlab's.


I have the testing and unstable branch of debian with 14 cds. There are two
versions of Octave(2.0 and 2.1). Octave 2.1 is not stable and crashes when
it is given to show the inverse of a square matrix. It took me some time to
get it right if I was wrong or the program. Then I installed the Octave 2.0.
It's working fine until now.

Mojahed bhai, how Octave is used with gnuplot to show some graphs?

Ashfaq


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to