Hi guys
I am looking for a site that provides technology news
by mail, so I typed tech news and ran it through
google; one of the results that showed up was
slahdot.com it says it provides tech news with a
heavy slant towards Linux & OpenSource; which sounded
just PERFECT, but after surfing slashdot for a while
(with my mind numbingly slow dialup connection) I am a
bit confused as to how it works.
What I want is a site that will mail me the news not
just the links to the new; that way I won't have to
browse for the news with my slow connection, all have
to do is just read the mail for news.
Any suggestions or pointers ??
Thanks
Emon
__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
http://mail.yahoo.com
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/