I don't think so.
Bcos I can browse all site except lug.org.bd

Omi Azad wrote:

>Suzan,
>As far I know Serious Broadband users faced problem to visit the site. 
>Now that is fixed and as your provider is GLOBAL ONLINE SERVICES (IP: 
>212.165.128.136) and you are on private IP 192.168.20.22 in your 
>computer, you may have difficulties in your internal network.
>
>Omi
>
>Khandakar Mujahidul Islam Suzan wrote:
>
>  
>
>>mak wrote:
>>
>> 
>>
>>    
>>
>>>FYI, certainly we do have a logo; please take a look
>>>http://www.lug.org.bd/  
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>   
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>Output in konqueror when I was going visit lug site:
>>1.
>>http://www.lug.org.bd লোড করাকালীন সমস্যা দেখা দিয়েছে:
>>
>>অজ্ঞাত হোস্ট www.lug.org.bd
>>
>>2.
>>http://lug.org.bd লোড করাকালীন সমস্যা দেখা দিয়েছে:
>>
>>অজ্ঞাত হোস্ট lug.org.bd
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
>>      [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>>Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 
>>
>>    
>>
>
>  
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to