you can use http://www.google.com/ncr then it will not redirect to
http://google.com.bd



On 3/13/06, Emon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> Hi all
>
> I am newbie running Slackware10.2 with KDE desktop.
>
> My problem is when ever I am searching for something at "google"
> it automatically goes to <google.com/bd> and my bowser
> (mozilla-1.7.11-i486-2) is unable to display the bangla fonts.
> So what do I do??
>
> Thanks
> ---------------------------------------------
> Free POP3 Email from www.Gawab.com
> Sign up NOW and get your account @gawab.com!!
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
>         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu)
Home page: http://lavluda.tripod.com
Blog: http://lavluda.wordpress.com
Yahoo!! ID: lavluda MSN ID: lavluda Skype : lavluda
Cell no: +880189219056 (t&t) or +880186340531


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



To unsubscribe send a blank mail to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to