I really do not see why you are all upset by the use of the word Voodoo to describe radionics. It is mearly a word used by the English language to describe something that they do not understand. Is anyone wondering why Hugh Lovel has been silent on this issue perhaps it is because he would agree that Radionics is like Voodoo. Or so he has been quoted as emailing to me off bdnow.

As for the issue of others who have differing opinions of how BD works best or does not, I personally would love to hear opinions other than the ones most commonly expressed here.

This should be a forum for open debate of the issues free of a negative light as expressed by those who view BDNOW as their personal stomping ground.

PEACE please.....
Eric