Sir I respect your opinions and I find your words to be thoughtful and full of insight I hope you can be a voice of reason for these people. I only pray that the practioners of these energies come to realize some of the mistakes I see that they are making and change the focus of their attention. The only Radionics that they need to practice is that of their Corpus Callosum.....

PEACE
ERIC