Allan -

We talked about the handout featuring the planting beds and
tractor-spader combination used by Ed Kogelschatz at Shinbone
Valley Farm, a biodynamic farm in Georgia.

That handout is now located on my web page, Rhizosphere II.

This is an MS-Word .doc, so you just click and download to
your computer for viewing as a word processing document with
photographs and text.

Photo Gallery: Planting Beds & Spading Machine at Shinbone
Valley Farm
[MS-Word.doc download; 10 pages with 18 photos; an Ed
Kogelschatz and George Kuepper handout]
http://ncatark.uark.edu/~steved/shinbone-farm.doc

George Kuepper will have a new, expanded handout at the Southern
SAWG meetings coming up in Chattannooga, January 25-27th.  Ed and
Ginger Kogelschatz' farm will again be featured at the field day.
The participants at last year's field day said it was one of the best
they'd attended. The Kogelschatz farm speaks for itself, complemented
by the fact that Ed and Ginger are wonderful people.  It was
fascinating to listen to Ed describe his BD compost, and the tractor
+ spader + cover crops + modified brush-hog + planting bed system,
etc., including the elusive yet certain "quality" of vegetables and
herbs they produce.

Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group - 2002 Conference
http://www.attra.org/ssawg/
Field Trips
http://www.attra.org/ssawg/fieldtrips.html

Steve Diver