Hi! Cheryl,
Great stuff.
Pity those of us in "developed " countries can't learn to do the same.

I think there are more people using Radionics in the sub continent than in the
rest of the world and there are huge numbers of Homoeopaths. I have been
studying their Colour Therapy for a couple of years and find it way out in front
of any other I have found.

Gil