Hi! Woody and Barbara and Merla,

Have you made contact with "Seed Savers" in Australia? Both they and
"Permaculture" have projects in India and around there, so will most likely be
involved. They only work direct with people, who actually grow things, so little
chance of middle man rip offs. I expect them to have people in there running
work shops as soon as it is safe. They will set up the locals to save seed from
the first crop, so it only requires the first season and then they are on there
own.

Gil