Greetings from the land of the wizards of OZ to Gil, Hugh Alan and fellow
list members,
I have been sitting back enjoying the cut and thrust of this discusion of
radionics.
Alan mentions his and Peter Tomkins concerns of what would happen if
radionics was used to suppress life rather than to enhance it. This concern
could be expanded to any form of human endeavour, there is always a "what
if" factor. Isee the management of the "what if" factor as being part of
human development and evolution.
It is not conducive to human development to succumb to fears of "what if",
but it is conducive to this development to listen to the concerns of other
people, consider them and then make a decision based on the best information
available at the time. The more information and research that you have on
any subject the more chance that you have to make a correct decision.Seventy
five percent will get you a distinction at most universities, if you were
right in 75 percent of the decisions that you make you are a genius, and
would wind up being amongst the very wealthy of this world.
Peter Tomkins concerns of the use of eloptic energy may very well be right
on the mark, however it is only by use,  constant monitoring and recording
of results, then transfer of information that we can make decisions based on
fact, not personal prejudices. For example I have just finished reading a
1995 report on field broadcasters from the Borderland science people in
California that suggests that there is a problem with the interaction
between copper coils, non-symmetrical crystals and PVC pipe. When I have
assimilated this information I will share it with list members for what I am
sure will be great discussion on the use of radionics.
By the way Allan what do you mean by "potentised substances  are self
policing"?

Until next time,
Sincere regards
James Hedley