(from Michael Smith)

Dear Allan,

I have the impression the the Pfeiffer field spray may
be a combination of 500/BC in some form since it is
denoted for its' digestive ability.  As a spring
plowdown spray, it may be a little out of season and
release CO2 back to atmosphere when we should be
concerned with the soil air(CO2) conservation for the
growing season.  In order to keep the biological
activity in the soil, I would think about following
this up with a clay spray, since it has been noticed
that microbial activity seems to gather around the
clay molecule by Coleman and others.

Michael.

<Merla's situation reminds me of an older topic: Has
anyone used the Pfeiffer Field Sprays in the last 5
years or so and what have their result been?

I have a unit here for using after rye plow down this
spring. That seems like a very appropriate use for it.

What about other uses and users?

Thanks

-Allan>