> Considering just  the use of compost tea as a foliar spray that
> controls the development of a variety of fungal growths on leaves,
> how so, Steve?
>
> -Allan
>
> PS I mean, even Will Brinton resorts to compost tea for this sort of
control.

Ok Allan, you are connected and tapped in and on good terms with all these
folks, Brinton describes teamaking as a 3-8 day process involving occasional
stirring for a half an hour, and not needing to be all aerobic all the time,
versus Ingham's gotta be oxygenated bubbly imperative.

What does Will think of Elaine's tea thang? Obviously she thinks he is off
base, eh?

Look forward to hearing the dialog between these thinkers....

Frank Teuton