>The spaghetti is made by Eden in Clinton, Michigan.  Even DEMETER certified!!!
>
>Does anyone know of this product?  I guess some farmers out there
>are growing BD wheat for pasta.  Good job.

I've spoken with Eden about their BD efforts in the past. (They
provided Demeter certified rye spirals for a Mid-Atlantic Conference
a few years back) They would use more BD stuff - - they find the
quality impeccable - - but they need to be guaranteed a supply
greater than most North American BD growers can promise.

I can't speak for your spaghetti, but like the rye shells, the source
grain is probably from Fred K of the Dakotas.

Enjoy!

-Allan