Title: Re: WENDELL BERRY: The Agrarian Standard

Thank you Barry,

The crisis is a kind of therapy, however. It is a teaching method that you
have set up for yourselves because you need it. And you need it now, before
your race embarks upon journeys to other physical realities. You must learn
your lessons now in your own backyard before you travel to other worlds. So
you have brought this upon yourself for that purpose and you will learn.
--Jane Roberts - Seth Speaks. SESSION 550, SEPTEMBER 28, 1970

and

"What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind you
magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good or bad,
the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you keep out of
your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what you do not use
atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more such trials you will
continue to receive; the more you think of the good fortune you have had,
the more good fortune will come to you."
--Emmet Fox

Kristo intuits Sunday 12/8/02

The Aquarian MOON Conjuncts NEPTUNE (in his Trine to the Dragon's Head) at 4:00 AM
CST -6GMT. There's no need to name the direction. The only details that count are the
ones directly in your line of sight...don't worry about getting oriented to the rest of the
terrain...at least for now.

MERCURY (in his / her Opposition to SATURN) enters Capricorn at 2:21 PM. Continue
concentrating on what's happening in your own neck of the woods. The global details are of
no practical use to us in the present moment. If we can get things squared away on the
local level, much more can be achieved later on in terms of the bigger picture.

LUNA Sextiles SOL (in his Coniunctio to PLUTO, and Trine to JUPITER) at 6:38 PM,
Sextiles PLUTO at 7:52 PM, and Opposes JUPITER at 9:06 PM. A not so subtle, global
process is unfolding...but we have no business in trying to affect the outcome. We're only
meant to concentrate on our personally immediate issues. The larger pieces of the process
are made up of these innumerable local details. We each have a part to play...but we're
really meant to forget the big picture. It's much, much bigger than any of us could possibly
carry (or care for) alone. To think otherwise would be a very nutty inflation.