Happy Holiday's

>>chipping twigs and small branches from deciduous trees
> and using this as a soil fertility booster.<<<

It was posted on the "ORGANICVITICULTURE" and I'm basing my idee of wood
chips composting from that source and more.

<<Then follow recommendations of someone who knows how to read it.>>
Will the soil test give this recommendation's or who will have the knowledge
in my part of the US, NH ??

> The hardpan interferes with your vine root growth. <
Yea, that's way we are digging trenches, will microbes have the ability to
loosen up the hardpan and or keeping it so rots can penetrate it ? And will
the wood chip composting promote microbes growth ? Witch BD prep or in what
order and way does the BD prep be applied to the soil or the compost ??

Thanks
Per Garp/NH