Dear Ones,

Epiphany was an Amazing day,
here at the 43 degrees north it's the shortest afternoon of the year.
We gained 2 min today! (Tue)
Fourth night from the Solstice,
wow a 26th (sic) of the year.

Been trying to get a succinct storyline together of my experiences of the
Elementals this past year but it just vibrates.

Four ain't no handle! Scared Geometry and Golden Mean start to get close but
we are talking an Energy Field and it is just as active and vibrant as the
one across the way with Sir Robert and Hathor & Cirrus and Wicca (Our
Highland Cattle)(and others) doing push heads and hang out for the winter -
describe that with four elements. Four Quarks for mister mark. Yah sure.

The stirring reminded me a lot of mashing barley malt with protein rests and
saccrination raises all by feel and visuals. The quality & type of vortexes,
smells & foam all a veritable flux yet holding clear steps and distinct
jumps.

The walk of the boundary of Othala is alone (Linda landed in Hartford
Connecticut at 10:40 AM-  for a month of work/training at the Option
Institute: Epiphany?).

But the amazing then happens, as I wrote Gil of broadcasting the prep via
pipe but the indications of day said no don't - time to  listen & wonder.
I'd finish the boundary wondering if a SE-5 broadcast of the prep is in
order. In checking in with SeuSeu (the Watershed's Deva) she say's "She'll
Do It!". Wow. The small crock goes on the small gravel turn, out front, in
the small spring fed creek.

There is more of Heaven and Earth then we dare let our confined perceptions
grasp.

Blessings
In Love and Light
Markess