This impulse was originally given to me by Hugh Courtney at the Josephine
Porter Institute for Applied Biodynamics.

The Tree as Cosmic Pipe
    If we observe the physiology of the tree and apply the words of Steiner,
that the tree trunk proper is simply a more enlivened form of soil;
Schauberger, explaining that the growth rings from winter to summer create a
dielectric and are capable of absorbing and generating energy [please also
refer to the work of Wilhelm Reich {orgone energy and the orgone
accumulator}].  It becomes obvious that a tree is more than it appears.  I,
among others believe that trees belong to another kingdom of Nature, [Ents]
set aside from plants like vegetables, perennials, or annuals.  If we want to
use the tree for this purpose you can do several things.  If you dowse, use a
pendulum, you would first ask permission, and then ask "What is the proper
orientation of this tree in the earth?", the pendulum will respond.  Next you
would ask, "What is the current orientation of this tree in the earth?", the
pendulum will respond.  Chances are that if the seed landed or if planted by
an unconscious human the tree is not properly oriented.  It is not oriented
to the group soul of the trees, the physical and etheric bodies are out of
syncronisty with the astral body of the group soul and ego or overlighting
Devas of the species of tree.  This may be observed through "corkscrewing" of
the trunk, or an obvious imbalance of the branches of the tree.  If you do
not dowse you may go right to this aspect.  You would next say, " In
accordance with God's will and the Christ Jesus let this tree have it's
proper orientation in the earth for its best possible future growth {and for
the reception and broadcast of the biodynamic earth healing remedies}".  I
added the part in parenthesis.  I encourage each person to personalize the
prayer of intent.
What is done next is that the biodynamic remedies are placed within the
energy field of the tree.  They are loosely packed in small vials, about the
size that tinctures come in, wide mouths are preferable, lids down  tight to
keep water out. The horn manure is place about three to ten feet from the
trunk on the north side of the tree [depending on size, use your intuition],
barrel compost on the south side, equisetum tea on the east side [2/3 full in
case it freezes].  Depth should bd from 6-18 inches deep, a core soil sampler
works good for this.  The horn silica gets hung in the branches above the
ground on the west side of the tree.  Evidence of te living energy field is
that the vials dug up years later are still fresh and vibrant, possibly more
potent than when they went in.  If using a pendulum you can ask what the
broadcast radius of the tree is, let each swing be ten or one hundred miles.
I have many trees thus rigged.  The Crypotomeria has a world wide broadcast,
there are some 300-400 year old copper beeches that go 1200-1500 miles.  If
you dowse or intuit, think about the cryptomeria, and ask the broadcast
potency.  I like to aid all sights where the trees are with actual spraying
bd remedies.
SStorch

--- Begin Message ---
[...]
accordance with God's will and the Christ Jesus let this tree have it's best
possible orientation for its best possible future growth {and for the
reception and roadcast of the biodynamic earth healing remedies}".  I added
the part in parenthesis.  I encourage each person to personalize the prayer
of intent.
What is done next is that the biodynamic remedies are placed within the
energy field of the tree.  They are loosely packed in small vials, about the
size that tinctures come in, lids down  tight to keep water out. The horn
manure is place about three to ten feet from the trunk on the north side of
the tree [depending on size, use your intuition], barrel compost on the south
side, equisetum tea on the east side [2/3 full in case it freezes].  Depth
should bd from 6-18 inches deep, a core soil sampler works good for this.
The horn silica gets hung in the branches above the ground on the west side
of the tree.  If using a pendulum you can ask what the broadcast radius of
the tree is, let each swing be ten or one hundred miles.
--- End Message ---