Allan -

When you posted the note about htttp://www.ibiblio.org/biodynamics
a short while back, I went and listened to Percy Schmeiser.

He was quite sincere and interesting to listen to.  He struck
a chord in my heart, and the activist spirit got to boiling
about Monsanto police tactics.  Seed is primal.  We
have got to protect farmers' rights to save seeds!!

So I think the compilation of audio materials in a central
location is well worth your effort, and over time the usage
will grow and grow.

In fact, I want to learn more about audio techniques
and blend slides with audio for web-based delivery.

Steve Diver