Title: Re: to Jane Sherry
In my option all of this just the finger points to the Moon and that's BDNow Folks
In Love * Light
Markess

OH ya Kristo writes the midwestern's view of this:
Tuesday 1/28/03

The Sagittarian MOON Conjuncts PLUTO (in his Coniunctio to VENUS, and their
Opposition to SATURN) at 6:35 AM CST -6GMT. Are there any lessons for the day???
That's a good question because the word "lesson" requires a bit of attention in the
current zeitgeist. In most instances it tends to imply some sort of payoff attached to an
experience which may or may not be felt as uncomfortable, unpleasant or even boring. It
also seems to imply the presence of a teacher, and of course...a student. Today...we
meet them all.

LUNA Conjuncts VENUS at 12:13 PM, Opposes SATURN at 12:43 PM, and VENUS
exactly Opposes SATURN at 6:13 PM. Life is no classroom, although we spend plenty of
time in them. Life isn't a teacher, although plenty of time is spent sitting in front of them.
Life is neither subject nor object, although we take some stuff personally and some stuff
objectively.

LUNA Sextiles unaspected URANUS at 9:26 PM, and goes Void of Course for 4 hours
and 4 minutes. All students of life graduate today...and then take a short vacation.
School's out...and it's never going to resume. There's no payoff...there's only the Tao.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jane Parker  wrote
>Is it possible we are acting out of the macrocosmic paradigm right now on this micorsosmic scale?
Please we are brothers and sisters here, and I would urge and invite us to request of one another and ask of one another not point fingers or blame or sound condescending etc..in our communications with each and the other.