Sure I can, Tony and mostly do so.

It worries me that with a "thousand hits a week", we attract so few to join......

This list is highly indebted to a small number of experienced folk, who
also have the ability and willingness to share their accumulated
knowledge with those of us who are isolated or just starting out. I
think we owe it to them that their contributions are not lost in a mulch
of unrelated material.

Gil