Hi folks!

My son has written me asking for help with question regarding a project
that he and others are doing in an agricultural production class in the
geography department at the university which he attends.  Does anyone
have any articles or information which you think might be helpful for
the question below?? Many thanks!  Wayne

*****

we are doing a short presentation in my agricultural production and
global food distribution class in which we are to discuss the pros and
cons of biosolids (human waste) for agricultural purposes.  i thought
that you may have some newsletters or something involving this topic so
i thought that i would email you and see if you did.  if you do happen
to have any type of articles would you email them to me.  our group is
working on the con side of things.

Sharon and Wayne McEachern

"Expressing the Light"

http://www.ExpressingTheLight.com

"A Ministry Dedicated to the Divine Process"

and

"Light Expression Essences"

http://www.LightExpression.com

"A Divine Program for Healing and Transformation"